~ for English please scroll down halfway through this page ~
in dit blog wil ik graag meer delen over het belang van het eerste chakra voor jouw ziel alsmede voor jouw dagelijkse leven.
- Het eerste zielenhuis verzamelt de informatie, de energie en de materie van de yin van het hele lichaam.
- Het is het belangrijkste zielenhuis voor het genezen van het hele lichaam, omdat het het Hui Yin acupunctuurpunt bevat, wat het vitale acupunctuurpunt is voor het genezen van alle soorten ziektes. Elk orgaan, elke cel en elk DNA en RNA heeft yin yang balans nodig. Het Hui Yin punt kan dienen om yin en yang in evenwicht te brengen in elk deel van het lichaam.
- Het is het basis energie centrum voor de andere zes Zielenhuizen.
- Het is het belangrijkste zielenhuis voor heling en verjonging van het voortplantingssysteem en het immuunsysteem; voor het helen van de anus, rectum en seksuele organen; en voor het vergroten van seksuele kracht.
- Relatie problemen komen tot uitdrukking in blokkades in het eerste zielenhuis. Andersom geldt dat wanneer er negatieve informatie wordt vastgehouden in het eerste zielenhuis dat dit kan leiden tot problemen in relaties.
- Het eerste zielenhuis is het centrum voor het ontwikkelen van vertrouwen en stabiliteit.
- Het eerste zielenhuis, wordt ook wel stuitchakra genoemd, en is mede verbonden met stuitje, bekken, benen en voeten.
- Het is het centrum voor het ontwikkelen van een lang leven.
- Het is het centrum voor het goed en krachtig kunnen zingen.
- Het is het centrum voor een sterke verbinding/gronding met Moeder Aarde. Wellicht dat het daarom ook wel wortelchakra wordt genoemd. De Hui Yin communiceert met Moeder Aarde. Moeder Aarde vertegenwoordigt Yin. De Hemel vertegenwoordigt yang.
- De Hui Yin is de bron van de basis energie voor het hele lichaam. Zonder een krachtige Hui Yin is het lastig om krachtige energie, immuniteit, vitaliteit en uithoudingsvermogen te hebben.
In this blog I would like to share more about the importance of the first chakra for your soul as well as for your daily life.
Anyone who reads my blog is by now familiar with the fact that we all have a soul. Your body is the abode, the temple, for your soul.
When you are born, your soul enters your body and from then on it resides in the heart. This soul is the carrier of all the information that we collect in all our lives, all our emotions, all the blocks, all the beliefs, etc.
However, you also have a higher soul, the purest aspect of yourself. This highest aspect of your self, your true self, your Tao soul, is located in the first chakra for most people.
As we grow as a soul, obtain more virtue, this most pure soul will grow and begin to move into the body. It then moves up into the central channel, through the 7 chakras.
The central channel, the Zhong Mai, begins at the Hui Yin Point. An important acupuncture point at the perineum, between the genitals and the anus.
The channel then goes up through the 7 chakras to the Bai Hui, a point on top of the head.
To locate the Bai Hui acupuncture point, imagine a line from the top of one ear going over the head to the top of the other ear. Then imagine another line from the tip of the nose, up and over the top of the head to the neck. The Bai Hui acupuncture point is located where these two lines cross.
The Zhong Mai is the channel that connects the Hui Yin (the accumulation point of all Yin in the body) and the Bai Hui (the accumulation point of all Yang in the body).
The Hui Yin point is also the core of the first chakra, at the bottom of your torso.
The second chakra is located in the lower abdomen. The third chakra is located at the level of the navel. The fourth chakra, the heart chakra, is located behind the sternum. The fifth chakra is in the neck. The sixth chakra is in the head and the seventh chakra, the crown chakra, is located near the crown.
Your most pure soul will move up through these chakras as it grows. They are therefore called soul houses. When you have developed to the point where you have reached the state of enlightenment, your most pure soul will reach the position of the fourth soul house, the heart chakra, and there your body soul will then merge with your higher soul and continue to grow together from there. Reaching soul enlightenment usually takes hundreds or thousands of lifetimes and is a milestone for your soul. It creates a tremendous change in your way of communicating with the soul world.
So the chakras/soul houses have an important meaning for your spiritual growth, for your soul journey. Where your soul is in the body is a sign of your soul's development. Your soul literally travels up through the chakras as it develops.
In every life, we have a choice of what to do with the time we have. Do we want to use our time to grow as souls, or do we focus our attention on other things?
Significance of the first chakra
In addition, each chakra has its own significant meaning and is connected to specific aspects of daily life.
It all starts with the first chakra. That is the base, the foundation. Without a good foundation, you cannot build something solid. So your first chakra must be strong in terms of energy, be pure, full of light, so that it can help your higher soul grow.
The first soul house is the origin, the base, the root. It is the generating source of energy and light. On the physical level, this area is also the generator of life and energy. It is the engine that produces the driving force to generate and propel energy through the other six soul houses and throughout the body.
The first soul house contains the Hui Yin acupuncture point.
"Hui" means accumulation. "Yin" means message, energy and matter of Yin. In traditional Tao teachings and in traditional Chinese medicine, the main healing principle is to balance yin and yang.
Yin Yang is an ancient philosophy that summarizes everything in the universe. Yang represents the nature of fire, including heat, upward movement, excitement, and more. Yin represents the nature of water, including cold, downward movement, calmness, and more.
It is important to develop and strengthen the Hui Yin area because it is the energy pump that provides all the energy needed for the other soul houses.
Every system, organ, cell, and DNA and RNA has a yin yang nature. The Hui Yin acupuncture point accumulates the soul, heart, mind, energy and matter of yin of the whole body. The Hui Yin point is one of the most important acupuncture points for balancing yin and yang throughout the body. It is a sacred place. Because the first soul body includes the Hui Yin acupuncture point, the significance, benefits, and power of the first soul house can be summarized as follows.
- The first soul house collects the information, energy and matter of the yin of the whole body.
- It is the most important soul house for healing the whole body because it contains the Hui Yin acupuncture point, which is the vital acupuncture point for healing all types of diseases. Every organ, cell and DNA and RNA needs yin yang balance. The Hui Yin point can serve to balance yin and yang in every part of the body.
- It is the basic energy center for the other six Soul Houses.
- It is the main Soul House for healing and rejuvenating the reproductive and immune systems; for healing the anus, rectum and sexual organs; and for increasing sexual power.
- Relationship problems are reflected in blockages in the first soul house. Conversely, when negative information is held in the first soul house it can lead to problems in relationships.
- The first soul house is the center for developing trust and stability.
- The first soul house, is also called root chakra, and is connected to tailbone, pelvis, legs and feet.
- It is the center for developing longevity.
- It is the center for being able to sing well and powerfully.
- It is the center for grounding, a strong connection with Mother Earth. Perhaps that is why it is also called root chakra. The Hui Yin communicates with Mother Earth. Mother Earth represents yin. Heaven represents yang.
- The Hui Yin is the source of the basic energy for the whole body. Without a powerful Hui Yin, it is difficult to have powerful energy, immunity, vitality and stamina.
So the strength and purity of the first soul house is very important for the development and growth of your soul, for further progress on your soul journey. In addition, the more powerful this energy center in the body is, the more energy there is, the more opportunity for health, good relationships, grounding, self-confidence, and basic sense of security you will have.
If the first soul house is balanced, contains a lot of light, and is powerful, you will feel grounded, stable, safe, and connected to your body.
But it could also be that your root chakra is out of balance. You might then feel unsafe, unbalanced, ungrounded, or have trouble trusting, suffer from fears and autoimmune disorders.
Personally, I benefit greatly from the ongoing development, strengthening and purification of the first chakra/first soul house.
Since there is no clear cause in the medical literature for my chronic condition, it is also difficult to treat. But through the first chakra, I can balance and provide the whole body with more energy, vitality, stamina and strengthen the immune system so that the body itself is more powerful to bring back balance.
I also wondered for years if my accident in which my tailbone was badly bruised might have had something to do with me becoming chronically ill a few months later.
With today's knowledge, I can better understand and link all these events in my life to blockages/negative information stored in the first chakra. Consequently, I have been doing self-healing exercises to open and purify this chakra for quite some time, and it is having a lot of good effects.
I am progressively moving forward, rather than progressively backward as many with my condition unfortunately do.
I have also received a great deal of Tao healing to transform the negative information into positive information, allowing the chakra to further fill with light and virtue. Tao Healing provides faster and more powerful results than self-healing exercises is my experience and they complement each other perfectly.
The healing sessions for the first soul house have a huge impact on many aspects of my life, and I see it reflected in many who ask me for help for relationship problems, chronic conditions like ME, fatigue, lack of self-confidence etc.
During the month of May 2023, this first chakra will be the focus in the group healing sessions.
Everyone is welcome to participate and experience for themselves what Tao Healing can do for strengthening this important energy center.
Certified Soul Healer and Teacher, certified Soul Communicator (Readings Akasha Kronieken) and Guan Yin Lineageholder